The main church building was built in 1876 and so is nearly 150 years old. Another building was built alongside in 1895 to house the Sunday School. Then in the 1960s an extension was built across the front to form a concourse and additional rooms. The concourse was modernised and given a glass front in 2003.
The church itself has a fairly traditional interior with pews arranged in three sections (two aisles). There is a gallery at the back and a raised area at the front with lectern, communion rail (removable), organ and space for additional seating e.g. for a choir / band. There are two vestries - on the left is the minister’s vestry and on the right the choir vestry.